Thermal backed drapery
. Best window blinds theme.
Thermal Backed Drapery
- (Thermal backing) This backing lends extra insulation for windows where outside temperatures, noise and drafts are more noticeable. In the case that your treatment features an acrylic-foam backing, additional linings are not necessary.
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
Thermal-Backed Draperies and Accessories - Drapery Panels 48" x 84", Color Blue
These elegant, pinch-pleated draperies have an energy-efficient thermal
backing that will insulate rooms from the weather outside so you can savemoney on heating and cooling bills. Imported in polyester/cotton with an acrylic foam thermal
backing. Choose from 4 decorator colors. The matching valance, tieback and sheer, polyester panels are optional and available separately.
Available in colors: Beige (BGE), Blue (BLU), Rose (ROS) or Green (GRN)
Also available Sheer Panels in White or Beige, search for item 63432 (60"x 45"), 63571 (60"x 54"), 63582 (60"x 63"), 63599 (60"x 84").
Pattern from Knitty
by: Laura Chau
Yarn: Patons Kroy in Gentry Grey
Totally messed up the pattern. I have the EOR at the middle back instead of under the arm!!!!! I'll have to figure it out, too much work so far to start over....
that's what you get for not reading ahead!
Motoring along! I'm about halfway done with the upper back, and I'm about to start my 3rd ball of yarn (big skeins, yay).
thermal backed drapery
Firefend™ is the first ready-made Flame Retardant window collection. Not only does firefend™ offer extra fire protection for your home and family, it is: Flame Retardant, Energy Saving, Reduce Outside Light, Reduce Outside Noise, Machine Washable and Made in the USA! Composed of firefend™, firefend™ Kids and the firefend™ Batiste Semi-Sheer, this innovative collection combines decor with an extra measure of fire protection. Firefend™ is extensively tested by Independent, Third Party, Accredited Laboratories and Certified to meet the following strict flammability standards or codes (NFPA-701 Small Scale – 1999 Edition, 2004 Edition and 2010 Edition, BFD 1X-1). Each and every production lot of firefend™ meets all these requirements! The Ignite-Not™ Thermal Coating also Reduces Window Energy Loss and helps Lower Heating and Cooling Costs in your home. The Ignite-Not™ Thermal Coating Reduces Outside Light and Noise for a better night’s rest. 100% Polyester with 95% Polyester/5% Cotton Ignite-Not™ Thermal Coating. Machine Wash Separately, Gentle Cycle, Cold; Tumble Dry Separately, Gentle Cycle, No Heat. Made in USA.
See also: lightning shutter release canopy porch swing car seat sun canopy dry shade perennials bamboo blinds and shades roll up porch shades thermal draperies clearance sidelight shutters blinds arch window
Copyright © BEACH CANOPY TENTS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.