Big Lamp Shades. Redi Shade Arch. Cafe Awning.
Big Lamp Shades
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- extremely well; "his performance went over big"
- Of considerable size, extent, or intensity
- Of a large or the largest size
- large: above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the
- boastfully: in a boastful manner; "he talked big all evening"
- Grown up
.. Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For The Sony ALPHA DSLR-A900, DSLR-A700, DSLR-A350, DSLR-A300, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A100, Minolta Maxxum 5D, 7D Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (16-105mm, 18-200mm, 70-300mm, 24-105mm, 16-80mm, 18-250mm) Sony Lenses
The Lens Hood is one of the most important accessory you need for each lens you own.A lens hood provides multiple functions: preventing image-degrading lens flare by blocking stray light from striking the surface of the lens, it enables your lens to give you the sharpest photographs with the best contrast and most vivid colors, in inclement weather, it can assist in keeping moisture or wind-blown debris off the lens; and it protects the front barrel from the inevitable impacts against walls, door frames, and other real-life obstacles.
Selling this vintage midcentury pole lamp - 1960s 1970s
This vintage 1960s or 1970s lamp is a total statement piece, perfect for your vintage, retro, midcentury modern home. (I can totally picture this lamp as the key part of a living room photographed on Apartment Therapy!)
Brass pole and base. Two hanging shades
, with three different lighting options (you can have either shade on, or both shades
on at the same time). Can't you see this pole lamp in a Mad Men episode?
One of the shades
has been damaged on one side (several of the curved pieces on one side are missing), but someone could redo that side of the shade and it'd still be a great piece. And if you aren't crafty but you are also not particularly meticulous, you could do what I've been doing for the last two years after a move: you could position it in such a way that the side with the missing pieces isn't visible to anyone in the room. At a certain angle, no one could tell there was any problem. I'm selling at a much reduced price because of the damage to one shade.
I bought this lamp in 2005 or 2006 from an antique dealer on Ebay for $200 not including substantial shipping. I then paid an electrician friend to fix the wiring to make sure it is current and safe. I think it cost me around $260 in total. Because of the missing pieces to one side of one shade, I'd like to sell it for around $125 (less than half of what I paid after the rewiring).
*** $125 or BEST CASH OFFER takes it. I'd also barter / trade this lamp for a:
-- a cb2 Big Dipper lamp with a white shade
-- a flat panel TV
-- a mid-century modern / Danish wooden chair
-- a Sputnik / atomic lamp or chandelier or mirror
-- a neon "Open" or "Diner" or "Eat" sign
-- store credit to a home organization or home decor store, etc.
-- store credit to a major department store with a home section
Pick up in Brooklyn, or use UShip to bid on a mover who can transport it anywhere for you.
11.6.09 (215/365) - Forever 21 has taken over my mall
Biggest lamp shade ever!
Forever 21 moved into the storefront previously occupied by Steve and Barry's. West Towne Mall, Madison, WI
See also: discount blinds shades drapery construction natural shades of blonde windows with mini blinds inside cheap window covering ideas shade for window indoor awning valance hurricane shutter parts cutting wooden blinds houston plantation shutters
Copyright © BEACH CANOPY TENTS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.