Crazy Joe's Drapery. Smoking Canopies.
Crazy Joe's Drapery
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- A mentally deranged person
- foolish; totally unsound; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
- brainsick: affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
- someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- Joe's was a privately-owned sporting goods, ready-to-wear clothing, and auto parts retail dealer operating in the Northwestern United States. Founded in 1952 as G.I.
- (Joe.) The Book of Joel is part of the Hebrew Bible. Joel is part of a group of twelve prophetic books known as the Minor Prophets or simply as The Twelve; the distinction 'minor' indicates the short length of the text in relation to the larger prophetic texts known as the "Major Prophets".
- (Joe (film)) Joe is a 1970 drama film starring Peter Boyle, Dennis Patrick, and Susan Sarandon in her film debut. The film was directed by John G. Avildsen.
Joe's BBQ in Gilbert, AZ. The bright Arizona sun is brutal... everything is completely washed out on a picture like this.
Joe's Bar and Grill - downtown Austin, Texas
See also: electric hurricane shutters white canvas roman shade thermal backed drapes awnings for front door design view cellular shades kitchen shutter white wooden shutters shrubs for dry shade mastercraft shutters
Copyright © BEACH CANOPY TENTS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.