DRAPERY ROD COMPANY : FERIA HAIR COLOR SHADES.
Drapery Rod Company
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- be a companion to somebody
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
4 - 50 X 96" panel drapes hung on Pottery Barn rod
s w/rings. Pretty hard to mess up with their options.. This is the 3rd pair of drapes I've bought from them in the last 6 months and they are all very well made. I especially love the drapery
pins they include. You can easily hang these from a traverse rod
and it will look very similar to pinch pleated drapes.
The lamp on the dresser is from the Natural Light Company. I should have turned it on. :-)
See also: outdoor party canopies shades by hunter douglas shutter hinge hardware shades for large windows beach lamp shades dining room drapes shade light on lamp shade holders
Copyright © BEACH CANOPY TENTS All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.